If you’re thinking of hiring a virtual assistant, you might be wondering if they’ll be able to pull their weight. After all, a busy real estate office won’t succeed unless every team member is at the top of their game.
Will a virtual assistant be able to meet your expectations? What can a virtual assistant do in real estate?
If you hire a skilled virtual assistant, they’ll be able to make a significant, positive impact on your business. From administrative support to listing and transaction coordination, you can rest easy knowing they’ll have your back at every turn.
Here’s a comprehensive list of tasks that you could delegate to your future virtual assistant.
– Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
– Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
– Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities
– Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
– Coordinate showings & obtain feedback
– Coordinate open houses
– Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities
– Input all listing information into the MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
– Submit all necessary documentation for file compliance Input all necessary information into the client database and transaction management systems
– Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
– Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes
– Coordinate inspections and coordinate completion of repairs
– Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officers, lenders, etc.
– Submit all necessary documentation for file compliance
– Coordinate moving/possession schedules
– Schedule, coordinate the closing process
– Input all client information into the client database system
– Schedule 30-day, 90-day & 120-day client customer service follow-up calls
– Managing your email inbox
– Updating your contact lists
– CRM Management
– Managing your documents and folders
– Data entry
– Spreadsheet creation
– Send mailers to your SOI (most VAs use a pre-created template)
– Basic graphic design (using Canva)
– Schedule blog posts
– Update your website
– Post, update on social media
Sounds pretty great, right? There’s nothing better than having support from someone you can trust.
If you’re ready to hire your very own virtual assistant, our Philippines-based recruiting team will work with you step-by-step to help you find the perfect hire. We use a hands-on, highly consultative approach that will match you with a VA in record time.
We’ve helped dozens of real estate agents hire top-tier real estate assistants from the Philippines this year. Talk with one of our recruiters to get started.